Kahakai means beach. Kahakai is a tropical, island in the Bahamas. Kahakai is all about living life to the fullest. YOLO! No one holds back from anything, they do whatever they want, whenever they want. It is ran by a Polynesian man named Siale. He is the most chill, laid back guy, thats why he runs the island. EVERYONE loves him! He has a little secretary named Britton but he goes by Britt.
our motto: YOLO, our motto stands for,"You Only Live Once."
mission statement: "because, you only live once, kahukai is here to make the most of your life."
1. you have to get out of the house at least once a day.
2. you have to be dating longer then 2 months to get married
3. no punishments
4. everyone is nice to everyone and drama doesn't exist.
5. everyone is up to date with their technology, hairdo, and outfits.
6. everyone has the all about fun attitude.
7. you can't gain or lose weight, no matter how much you eat.
8. school twice a year, in may and october
9. no phone during the day, you have to stay active
10. walking distance everywhere; no cars.
to live in kahakai you have to be born there, have family there, or have a connection or referral to get in.
daily schedule: everyone wakes up between 10-11am. rest of the day the choose what to do, like surf, hang out, go on adventures. there is a curfew between 12-12:30am.
the location of our utopia is, an island near the bahamas, it is there because it is all about the chill, surfing, island life.
everyone should live in kahukai. this island is for the adventurous, out going people. its all about having fun and hanging out and meeting people.