glh Hotels Launches Choose Your Own Room Booking Site, Letting Guests Select Their Exact Room
London hotel group glh Hotels launched a website that will attract a lot of enthisiasts: Choose Your Own Room - the world's first online booking site that lets guests choose the exact room they want to stay in, before making a reservation, finally putting guests in control which room they get at check-in.
Choose Your Own Room will be available at fourteen London glh Hotels by August 2016:
- Amba Hotel Charing Cross & Amba Hotel Marble Arch
- Every Piccadilly hotel
- Guoman Hotels - Tower Hotel, Grosvenor Hotel, Cumberland Hotel and Royal Horseguards
- Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley, Thistle Kensington Gardens, Thistle Trafalgar Square, Thistle Bloomsbury Park, Thistle City Barbican, Thistle Euston and Thistle Hyde Park
Designed to be simple and intuitive, Choose Your Own Room features include:
- The ability to view, compare and book the specific room that guests want to stay in.
- A search facility that allows users to filter results based on location, price, amenities as well as room layout and even floor plan. Useful categories such as: For Families, For Business, On A Budget, With A View and Suite Stays make it easy for people to find exactly what they are looking for.
- Guest reviews that are captured for specific rooms, not just the hotel - so users can also check out what other people have said before they book.
- An individual host to answer all questions during the booking process..
This facility is not arbitrary, but part of the glh Hotels' room booking strategy and plans to better serve its guests. The company was the first to offer guests a room selection service which has had great feedback. This new service is a significant evolution, giving even more control, choice and convenience to guests at the point of booking.
Mike DeNoma, Chief Executive Officer for glh Hotels said on this occasion: "Finally no more room roulette with our new Choose Your Own Room service. Avoid the booking angst of not knowing what floor, view, layout or size you're getting by seeing multiple pictures of the actual room and even specific room by room guest reviews before you book. We've already had great feedback with 97% of our initial users saying they would use the service again."