USING THESE 9 STYLES TO HELP DECIDE WHAT YOU SHOULD POST
WE USE THESE 9 ESSENTIAL POSTS TO HELP US ON WHAT CONTENT WE SHOULD PROVIDE. OUR 6 CATEGORIES OF POSTS ALONG WITH WHICH OF THE 9 ESSENTIALS THEY FULFILL ARE BELOW.
- What's New Tips, Tricks, Tools and Facts from the Pros: Did You Know Based Posts (2,4,7,8,9) A sub-category here is the motivational quote post (Monday morning motivation etc)
- Total Body Wellness (1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9)
- Customer Feedback Posts (2,3,5,7,8,9)
- Hood Happenings (1,7,8,9)
- Behind The Scenes Posts (2,3,5,7,8,9)
- Products and Promos- Informational Posts Re: Services Offered and Massage Types (2,3,7,8,9)
Many of these can fulfill several different categories so make sure to vary the posts and hit the nine types at least every two weeks.
With all of these posts it is imperative you keep a few things in mind. The most important being the 80/20 Rule of Social Media. 80% of what you post should be informative, entertaining and useful for your followers with only 20% being promotional. And secondly you are looking to engage customers and position yourself as an expert in your field. Conversations will get you followers! Useful information gets you followers! Real engagement will get you followers! Hounding and sales pitches will get you ignored!