- Step 1 Basic Introduction to INDIA EBUS.(1hr)
- Step 2 Certificate workshop of Digital Health intervention for Neurodevelopmental Care in NICU (5 hours)
- Step 3 Certification complete after submission of assignment. 10 cases. 5 cases for week follow up and 5 cases with complete evaluation of each case on software with endorsement from the another team member. (1 month)
- Step 4 Advanced course INDIA EBUS (5 hours)
- Step 5 Train the trainer for INDIA EBUS. (5 hours)
INDIA EBUS is designed for protecting brain at the earliest for better performance throughout life.
INDIA is an acronym for Individual Newborn Developmental Intervention Application.
Individual intervention is based on the cues given by the baby and aimed at preventing stress on the immature developing brain. Technology is used for reliable and consistent care by all the team members. It facilitates the professional communication.
KEY features of INDIA EBUS
Cloud based software
Evidence Based strategies for newborn care
Specific & Measurable
Neuro protective Developmentally Supportive.
Assurance of documentation.
YOUR CLINICAL ASSISTANT IN NICU
INDIA EBUS can be used, monitored by every stakeholder in the newborn care team. It can be physician, nursing staff, occupational therapist, physical therapist, speech therapist, mother, family members, administrative staff of the hospital or personnel at any managerial level.
The face of INDIA EBUS panel informs everyone about the current level of care based on the indicators. The training is required to know the rationale and procedures for intervention.
CONVERT DAILY PRACTICE INTO RESEARCH EVIDENCE