Kinemaster is one of the best video editors available for android devices. In the above video, I show you how I edit my YouTube videos using Kinemaster.
1. I create an empty project and import media files (photos, videos).
2. Basic editing like trimming and placing it at the correct place.
3. Use the colour adjustment tool to adjust the videos' brightness, contrast and tint.
4. Reduce the videos' volume to 0% and add a voice over. I also increase the volume of the voice over to 200%.
5. Add background music and reduce it to around 25%. Basic editing like trimming the music so that it fits to the video.
6. If needed, I add text to my videos. Watch the video to find out how I edit the text.
7. The editing is done. Before exporting, I review the video a couple of times.
8. Finally, I export the video in high resolution (1280*720p).