The demand for quick and easy access to information is ever-growing. The days of single-income families are no more – both parents juggle work and family life, and often are busy when traditional brick-and-mortar stores are open for business.
Meanwhile, shoppers are turning to the Internet rather than phone directories for convenience, product reviews and up-to-the-minute information.
A business owner simply cannot rely on an advertisement in a phone book – a Web presence is a necessity now. In fact, research repeatedly shows that consumers place less credibility in a business that doesn’t have a Web site than one that does.
WHY DOES EVERY BUSINESS NEED A WEB SITE?
- A Web site can open up a virtual storefront that creates an additional sales channel.
- Introduce new products to the market faster.
- You can compete with big corporations based on service, price and quality.
- Capture the impulsive buyer.
- Optimize existing advertising – adding your Web site name to ads and business cards directs customers to your dynamic, informative site.
- Expose your business to new markets you may not otherwise reach.
- Establish credibility with potential customers – studies indicate people are less likely to trust a business without a Web site.
- Reach their market. Customers use the Internet to find information much more frequently than traditional means like Yellow Pages or print advertising.
- Create an additional, inexpensive form of advertising that costs less than mail-outs, phone book ads, etc.
- Automate the sales process.
- Eliminate costs typically associated with expanding sales-employees, rent, utilities, insurance, etc.
- Drop-ship products to reduce inventory levels.
- Reduce dependency/money spent on traditional advertising media.
- Update documents and manuals online in one centralized location.
- Replace mass mail marketing campaigns with targeted e-mail campaigns.
- Make your online marketing efforts highly targeted and efficient using the Contact Manager and statistical tracking tools.
- Display your entire inventory without increasing warehousing costs.
Improve Customer Service
- Provide fast, personalized service to customers.
- Provide answers to frequently asked questions 24 hours a day.
- Offer special packages or deals through your Web site.
- Display testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Send customers exclusive online coupons or discounts.
- Facilitate proactive communication between you and your customers.
- Respond to customers’ changing demands faster.
Site Promotion – We Help Drive Traffic to Your Web sites
Customers can use top search engines such as Google, Excite, Infoseek and Lycos to find your Web site using keywords or your domain name.
Anyone can build a site, anyone can host your site, but if no one can find your site, then generating a new business is almost impossible.
Automatic upgrades are included in our easy-to-use software. Unlike other site promotion options, this means business owners won’t have to pay excessive monthly fees per search engine submission and they won’t have to learn to use additional software.
For optimal Web traffic, you need to resubmit your keywords and domain name to search engines about every 6 to 8 weeks. Ideally, you should have the top search engines built into your site so all you have to do is hit “submit” and your information is submitted and refreshed without paying someone each month to do it for you.
Offers the potential to reach millions of customers without having to pay for Web promotion through conventional methods of advertising such as Yellow Page ads or commercials.
WHY ARE OUR WEB SITES BETTER?
WE CAN GET YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE, FAST
Most Web developers keep you waiting for weeks before you can even look at your new site, but with our powerful Web site construction technology, we can have your new, feature-rich site up and running in no time! You’ll have access to all of the cutting-edge tools in our dynamic software so that you can make an informed decision about establishing your online presence.
PROFESSIONAL LAYOUT AND DESIGN
Our Web designers and marketing experts have spent countless hours researching successful sites on the Internet in order to develop the most effective, professional Web site layouts and designs possible. If you ever want to change the look or feel of your site, you can quickly and easily make changes to your site. Our team of technical support professionals will even help.
SEO & Performance Metrics
Social Media Marketing
Customer Relationship Managment
Google Advertising Services
Facebook Advertising Services
SEO Search Services
Social Media Management
Online Reputation Management
Content Writing & Marketing
And MUCH MORE