As part of our warm welcome, the way our branch looks inside and out is very important to how customers feel about us and our company when they step into a branch. How can you ensure they feel welcome and confident in our advice?
What are some plans you have to maintain a Proud Premises?
What kind of impact do you think this will have on LEI?
- Think about how you feel when you walk into a retail store in a mall and nobody says hello until you are finished shopping and they have to ring you in. Now compare that to a store you love where the staff know you as a regular or just treat you really well.
- Think about how excited you get when you pass a dog on the street - you would typically give the dog a very warm welcome. Doesn't it make sense to give your fellow human the same warm welcome?
- The entire team should be contributing to the atmosphere of your branch. Think of some fun ways that you can come together to amp up the customer experience and the warm welcome.
Here are a few ideas:
- Leaders set the standard 3-5 second hello - lead by example!
- Champions points for the CSR who's welcome you can hear the most through the day!
- Proud premises before and after office challenge! (Thanks Shane for the great idea ;)
- Proud premises ambassadors - calling all neat freaks!
- Booked out FSR time for the welcome desk - a good chance to switch up their daily routine and meet some new customers.
Bye! "Enjoy the moment because the moment is all you have"