- You're doing a good job of singing and having fun.
- Keep getting there on time, it's a way you show Honor to your teammates, the kids and their parents
- Make sure your rooms are clean when you leave. Another group is coming after you
- Fill out you attendance sheets, they are not optional!
- Keep on loving these babies.
- Parents keep telling me how happy they are to be able to attend the service....thanks to YOU
- EVERYONE, TELL A PARENT SOMETHING GREAT ABOUT THEIR CHILD
Many of you asked for the possibility to find out if we could order new sweatshirt. Maybe. If the demand is high enough, we would make another order. So go fill the interest document.
If we go on and make a new order of hoodies, we will contact you
TREK AND QUEST K-3: we are giving out S'mores bags to every kid this weekend in order to hype up and promote next month's in-house series : Camp Ikenbee. Be ready to hand them out!
- Props to all the team that came by to help out during team night : Salena Jason, Kaelei Sizemore, Will Anderson, Michelle Maldonado, Kendra Childs.
- Kudos also for the team that serves at GROW under Faith Martino's leadership: Shiyonna Shepherd, Hannah Martino,Kaelei Sizemore, Will Anderson, Sheila and Ireland Ballard
- Mo Davila as been serving with us for a long period of time in Dive. She will be getting married soon and will be working on the wedding planning from now on. I personally thank her for her service and let's all pray for her as she heads in this busy season!
The JEDI academy is some training that can help you in your ministry to our kids and families.
It is also stuff I teach your coach and team leaders with.
The things you have heard me say, entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others.
1. You can and should be willing to have more training because by doing so, you honor our values
- We choose Honor
- We empower potential
- We fan the flame
SIDE EFFECTS OF RECEIVING TRAINING
- You prepare for growth
- You multiply your God-given talents
- You help create new spots for people to serve
To get to Timothy, there are a few steps.
4 step process in training
- Your leader does, you watch, you talk about it after
- Your leader does, you help,you talk about it after
- You do, your leader helps you, you talk about it after
- You do, your leader watches you, you talk about it after
YOU need to consider yourself as ...
- A STUDENT IN THE SCHOOL OF MINISTRY: we care for people and learn the "how to's"
- A LAUNCHING PAD: you get ready for the call of ministry...and not only full time ministry. We will plant new campuses, new service times. We will NEED more leaders, one just like YOU
- We as a Kidspoint team want to become 3 deep in all of our leadership positions by June 30th
- I asked your coach to have 1 ready-to-go new coach each by February 28th, while we train new team leaders
- Recruit 30 NEW volunteers by March 31st (we already have 6 of them in our pipeline from last weekend's VO). And we can all chip in this!
- Be there on time for rallies in 2017
- Talk to a parent every week...and say something positive about their kid!
- Pray with one another
- Bring a friend to check out what you do in your service
Become a learner, or in Jedi terms, a Padawan
May the Spirit be with you