Content Info For The Week
- ELA (Lee): This week in Mrs. Lee's class, we will continue to review skills that we can expect to see on the MAP assessment. We will also be discussing our MAP goals and how we can use our spring MAP scores to prepare for GMAS in May. Any missing work from March must be completed by Thursday, April 1, 2021.
- Read 180 (Hill): This week in our class, we will review the skills that we learned in Workshop 3. We will take the End of Workshop 3 Assessment at the end of the week. Students can take the practice quiz found on google classroom in order to prepare
- Math (Barker, Stephens, and Zerante): Scholars! This week we will be making sure all unit 5 assessments are completed before spring break! We will also be goal setting for MAP and reflecting on our Math MAP data at the end of the week! We will also be allowing corrections/remediation for the unit 5 test. We are ready for another elite week together before kicking off a well deserved break!
- Science (Simmons): This week we will work on tasks/assignments that have not been completed. We will also work on enrichment activities from the units we have covered so far this semester.
- Social Studies (Sammons): In Social Studies this week, we will be watching the movie "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas." We are looking forward to some ExExExcellent discussions in class!
Look what we have been up to!
Kyle Hill-Read firstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @Sammons_Hill
Robert Sammons-Read email@example.com-Twitter: @Sammons_Hill
Carolann Lee-Language Artsfirstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @MsBaerELA
Sydney Zerante-Mathemail@example.com- Twitter: @Ms_Zerante
Anna Waddell-Social Studiesfirstname.lastname@example.org- Twitter: @waddellsworld
Fran Simmons-Scienceemail@example.com-Twitter: @fsimmonsBCMS
Caitlin Stephens-Mathfirstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @cstephens1246
Our Admin Team!
Liz Raeburn: Proud Principal of BCMSemail@example.com----Twitter: @missliz31
Blaine Ennis: Assistant Principal & Athletic Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org----Twitter: @ennismommax4
Michael Tountasakis: Assistant Principalemail@example.com