Monday, April 10th
HRL staff will guide you to each interview location. Additionally, there will be designated spaces for waiting/chatting and quiet candidate work space.
- Breakfast on your own. You may eat downstairs in the hotel restaurant (charge to your room).
- 8:40am: Meet HRL staff in the hotel lobby
- 9:00am-9:25am: HR/Benefits Conversation with Curtis Dugar, Associate Director for Residence Life
- 9:30am-9:55am: *Meeting with Katie Karpa, candidate liaison
- 10:00am-10:55am: Conversation with the Director of Residence Life, Dr. Eleanor Finger
- 11:00am-11:50am: Interview with Campus Partners
- 12:00pm-1:20pm: Peer Lunch with a Residential Learning Coordinator (D2)
- 1:30pm-2:20pm: Interview with RL Assistant Directors
- 2:30pm-3:20pm: Teaching experience with HRL Student Staff members
- 3:30pm-3:55pm: Conversation with Senior Associate Vice President of Student Affairs, Dr. Frank Shushok
- 4:00pm-4:25pm: Break
- 4:30pm-5:20pm:Interview with RLC Search Committee
*A candidate liaison is assigned to every candidate interviewing within the Division of Student Affairs. This liaison does not take part in the evaluation or selection of a candidate and they are completely separate from the search process. This is your time to ask any questions about the department, university, or local area that you might not otherwise feel comfortable asking in an interview.
Dress: business casual
- 6:45pm: Meet HRL staff in hotel lobby
- 7:00pm-9:00pm (at the latest): Dinner with HRL staff (see dinner options below)