Chakras are energy wheels in focal points within the body. When balanced these energy wheels spin at a balanced speed. When Chakras spin too slow or too fast they become out of balance. When Chakras are out of balance it can cause or lead to physical/mental imbalance(s) and disease(s).
Your session was very emotional. I felt emotion, pains and received messages during your session that I will explain further. Please note that not all Reiki Practioners experience emotions, feelings, signs or messages during a Reiki sessions, because we are merely conduits of energy. However, since I am an empath and clairvoyant by blood it's not uncommon for those of us with dual abilities to experience this during sessions. Please note the below info is not all inclusive as I touched on the most common causes, symptoms and etc. Research the below chakras for more in depth information via the Internet. Or feel free to reach out to me with questions.
Crown chakra - associated with:
- Top of the brain
- Pineal gland
Crown Chakra Imbalances :
- May feel frustrated in your body and place in life.
- Lack of lust for life and addictions are common.
- Limited connection to Divine or Source, or limited access to the body's inner wisdom.
- Brain tumors
- Pituitary problems
- MS and chronic exhaustion
Crown Chakra- causes of Imbalance (not all inclusive)
- Withheld information
- Education that suppressed curiosity (can occur in church teachings)
- Forced religiosity
- Invalidation of one's beliefs
- Lack of inspiration
- Over intellectualism
- Denying or suppressing spiritual connection
Crown Chakra- message I received during your session:
- Issues around you finding your truth
- You're in your own way
- Train your intuitive
- Ask for help from source and the Archangels they want to help you. (I can send you some mediation links on working with your Archangels).
- Also Reiki energy is intuitive so healing/balancing chakras will help.
3rd Eye Chakra- associated with:
- Pituitary gland
3rd Eye Imbalances:
- Sinus problems
- Central nervous system problems
- Skull pressure
- Ear problems
- Bad dreams
3rd eye -causes of imbalance (not all inclusive)
- Personal pain
- Focused on physical plane
- Sleep issue
- Mental and hormonal issues
Throat Chakra associated with:
- Vocal chords
Throat Imbalances :
- Thyroid issues
- Metabolic and hormonal conditions
Throat Chakra - message I received during session:
- from a spiritual perspective the Throat Chakra has a good bit to do with speaking, being authentic (true to yourself) and owning your truth. (e.g. purpose in life, spiritual awakening and things of that nature)
- Based on the above you don't have this issue regarding who you are on the physical plane perspective.
- However, this is regarding speaking and owning your truth in regards to your spiritual journey.
- This will clear itself as long as you remain open and free as you are on your spiritual journey.
Heart Chakra associated with:
- Physical heart
- Thymus gland
- Love and Joy
Heart Chakra- Imbalances:
- Heart/lung issues
- Immune system deficiencies
- Upper back problems
- Respitory problems
- Gallbladder/liver issues
- Disorders of the stomach
Heart Chakra -causes for the imbalances (not all inclusive)
- Age inappropriate responsibilities
- Inherited shame from parents
- dangerous environment
Heart Chakra- added message
- When I started working with this Chakra it was very emotional and I cried. As soon as I got the Chakra balanced I smiled and was immediately at peace.
Solar Plexus associated with:
- upper abdomen
- Gall bladder
- Sense of purpose
Solar Plexus -Imbalances:
- Unsure of role on earth
- Feelings of rejection
- Extreme extroversion or introversion
- Ulcers and issues with organs associated.
- Loss of self-worth
- Gall stones
Solar Plexus- causes of imbalances (not all inclusive)
- may have been taught from an early childhood to repress emotions and feelings.
- Restrictive society.
- You may place yourself in auto-pilot and this can cause severe emotional problems among others.
Solar Plexus Chakra- during a session:
- When I started healing this point I felt sharp pains near my kidneys.
Sacral Chakras- associated with:
- Adrenal glands
- Fear and passion
- Urinary organs
Sacral Chakra- Imbalances:
- Inner conflict
- Sense of isolation
- Pancreas problems
- Lower back pains
- Kidney problems
Sacral Chakra- causes of the imbalances (not all inclusive)
- Denial of feelings as a child
- Abuse (physical/sexual)
- Volatile situations
Sacral Chakra- during the session
- I cried at the onset of this area
- Once chakra was balanced I had a sense of contentment and relief.
Root Chakra- associated with:
- Base of spine
- Adrenal glands
- Fear and passion
Root Chakra- Imbalances:
- Gynecological problems
- Identity crisis
- Survival mode
- Issues with legs, feet, knees and base of spine
Root Chakra - causes of imbalance (not all inclusive):
- Birth trauma
- Poor physical bonding with mother
- Physical abuse
- Inherited trauma
- Violent relationships
- Resistant to physical world
- Spaced out
Root Chakra-during session:
- I felt heat on this Chakra.
- This mean that this Chakra was taking more energy.
- Once this Chakra was balanced the heat sensation faded away.
- In addition to balancing Chakras I do hand positions over the ankles, top of the foot and knees
- There was some blockage in your knees
- Spiritual meaning of the knee blockage is that you may have issues moving forward in life (e.g. Finding your mojo, spiritual journey and etc)
In closing, this may seem like more wrong going on than right but that's quite the contrary. This is more of a "call to action" for you to proactively address any issues that may pertain to you.
This is one of those situations where it has to hurt if it's to heal (TRUST, I have been here). Somethings I would focus on:
- Health- you will need to put yourself on a healthy mealplan. This is imperative to keep Chakras balanced which will lead to good health.
- Water- drink at least 1/2 gallon to 1 gallon a day. Your Chakras need lots of water to stay balanced.
- Meditate- meditate at least twice a day, do a full chakra mediation once a week and Reiki weekly. (Mediation can be 5 min or 50 min, whichever works for you). I can send your some links and I'd be more than happy to do your Reiki for you weekly if you'd like.
- Manifestation (Law of Attraction) need to talk about techniques to raise your vibrations to attract good health and prosperity. A lot of this is strategy on how we talk about things that are true but we don't need to own it.