The Cell Division Unit focuses on what happens during the Cell Cycle and what can happen when cells do not function/divide correctly. Many people are affected by cancer; you may even have some family members or friends that have or have had cancer. The goal is to research a type of cancer and orally present the information and recent research via Adobe Sparks.
- Due date: Tuesday, March 21
- This will count as a major grade
- The link to your Adobe Sparks page needs to be submitted on Google Classroom by the due date above.
- Presentations will begin March 22 and should be approximately 3-5 minutes in length. You should be able to present the information without reading from the board or a note card.
- All elements of the research must be included. All information must include a citation for where you found it. This should be the last thing on your page. Failure to cite information will lead to a zero!
- A minimum of three images are to be included (not including background images like the ones you see on here).
- Off task behavior will lead to a point deduction! This includes, but not limited to, playing games on your Venue, listening to music, using your phone, being out of your seat, etc.
Some useful links:
Remember that ALL images must be school appropriate and should be cited! A