The Adobe Certified Expert - Campaign Classic Business Practitioner renewal exam guide provides potential candidates with information they need to prepare to renew their expiring certificates.
Adobe certification exams are developed with the participation of subject matter experts worldwide, following industry standards in developing fair and valid tests. Visit our FAQ page for more information.
Are you an Adobe partner?
An official Adobe Certified Professional, Expert or Master designation acknowledges your established expertise to help current and future business clients succeed!
Partners receive a 33% discount on all certification exam pricing. Email email@example.com to request your discount(s).
Where to start? Check out the Partner Learner Journey from the Adobe Solution Partner Program today.
Exam Guide Sections:
- Intended audience
- Exam information
- Minimum candidate experience
- Exam objectives and scope
- Online sample test
- Preparing for the exam
This guide is intended for people who work in the following job roles:
- Business consultant
- Business analyst
- Interaction manager
- Campaign manager
- Database marketer
- Business practitioner
- Exam number: AD5-E806
- Exam name: Adobe Campaign Classic Business Practitioner Renewal
- Certificate level: Certified Expert
- Status: Active
- Available languages: English
- Number of questions: 33
- Formats: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Duration: 66 minutes
- Delivery: Online proctored (requires camera access) or test center proctored
- Passing mark: 62%
- Price: $125 USD / $95 USD (India)
Minimum Candidate Experience
At a minimum, the candidate seeking to become certified as an Adobe Campaign Classic Business Practitioner - Certified Expert has
- Interpreting/translating business requirements to actionable Campaign deliverables
- Experience with marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rates, and conversion
- An understanding of typology application, access management, web technologies and database marketing
- An awareness of the legal and ethical guidelines for marketing
Exam Objectives and Scope
Section 1: Campaign Management (14%)
- Apply best practices to build a campaign
- Given a scenario, determine the correct campaign template
- Explain the importance of typologies
- Describe target mappings
Section 2: Workflow Management (30%)
- Evaluate a given set of campaign requirements and recommend the course of action
- Given a scenario, analyze workflow errors
- Given a set of campaign requirements, determine the correct design of a marketing workflow
- Apply recommended practices in executing workflows
Section 3: Data Management (16%)
- Explain the core concepts of relational databases (Cardinality, key management (PK/FK), enumerations
- Determine the different sources of data that a workflow can access
- Identify the correct method to export data
- Determine how to perform data investigation
- Apply best practices to create lists
- Apply the steps to configure a predefined filter
Section 4: Reporting (8%)
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate report(s) to generate
- Interpret built-in reports
- Explain the impact of logs clean-up/purge to reporting
Section 5: Delivery Management (26%)
- Apply the steps to create/configure deliveries
- Select the appropriate proof audience for approvals
- Apply the steps to set-up approvals
- Analyze and interpret delivery audits
Section 6: Administration (6%)
- Describe the requirements and processes to manage users
- Describe the processes involved in managing the folder structure
Online Sample Test
The sample test allows you to see the type and format of questions that you will encounter in the actual exam. There is no sign on needed. The results of the sample test are not stored, and do not predict your actual test results.
AD4-E314 Adobe Campaign Classic Business Practitioner Expert Sample Test
- Mark your answer in each question.
- Use the link “Send Comments for this Question” to provide specific feedback.
- Click Next on the upper portion of the screen to save your answer and move to the next question. You may return and revise your question within the specified time.
- On the last question, click Submit Exam to submit all your answers.
- Complete the short survey. Click Submit.
- Click “Take Me to My Results” and then Review My Results to view your sample test result details.
Preparing for the Exam
You are not required to complete training before taking the exam, and training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass the exam. A combination of training and successful, on-the-job experience are critical to providing you with the repository needed to pass the exam.
Recommended study courses and materials:
Questions and Inquiries?
Please contact the Adobe Credential Program Customer Support team.
The content of this exam guide is subject to changes and updates. Last update April 2020