Join A Team-Based Primary Care Network
The Government of British Columbia (BC) announced its vision for an integrated system of primary care across the province. The strategy, which focuses on team-based primary care that connects a range of specialized and standard services within the community, will include funding for up to 200 General Practice/Family Practitioner (FP) and up to 200 Nurse Practitioner (NP) positions for this new team-based model.
Bring your clinical expertise and passion for providing quality, compassionate care to a challenging and rewarding role in a Primary Care Network (PCN) in British Columbia, Canada!
Learn more about new, exciting job opportunities in different communities such as Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, New Westminister, Port Moody, Burnaby, Richmond, Pitt Meadows, Prince George, Vancouver, Victoria and South Island communities, as well as communities located in the South Okanagan Similkameen region, such as Penticton.
Join A Team-Based Network
Be part of a cohesive team where each provider has their own unique role and scope in the provision of patient care and you work together to make sure that the patient’s needs are met in the most effective way possible.
- The opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team supported by other health care professionals.
- Options to actively connect with other NPs, FPs, health authorities, health care providers, and community-based health and social service organizations to provide seamless and timely patient care.
- Access to specialized programs and coordinated referral systems for key areas, such as mental health and substance use, older seniors, cancer care and surgical and diagnostic programs.
- Access to professional development and support networks that will foster skills and develop leadership.
- In time, digital platforms will allow the ability to directly connect to your patients through websites, email, text and video conferencing.
- An opportunity to effectively manage your time and achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- Income security while you establish your practice and build your patient panel.
- Competitive contract rates.
- Service contracts also include payments for annual overhead.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for more information:
Register online and our recruitment consultants can:
- Guide you through registration and licensing procedures.
- Match your skills and interests to opportunities in the regions of your choice.
- Provide you with information about communities of interest.
- Connect you with prospective clinics and opportunities.
- Connect you with appropriate resources (such as transition to practice supports) throughout the health system.
- Provide and connect you to the personal and professional support you will need from the initial stages of expressing interest through arriving to your new clinical practice.