Access to 4 dining centers under 1 plan.
- Located in the Heart of Freshman Hill
- Serving all-day meal options and convenient simply-to-go meals
- Create/cook your own station called UCook
- Gluten-Free and Allergen-Safe section called MyZone
- Located in the heart of the academic campus
- Offers its own simply-to-go store for quick grab n' go meals
- Located in the BARH Residence Hall
- Serving breakfast and dinner as well as weekend brunch
- Hours are adjusted to offer a later dinner for student athletes
- Located on the edge of campus in Downtown Troy
- Streamlined touch-screen ordering systems and individualized food pickup
- Cutting-edge, innovative cuisine options
2020-2021 Dining Plans
19 On Demand
- 19 anytime meals per week to be used in any of the four Resident Dining Centers of your choice, plus $300 Flex Dollars per year
- Non-transferable, $6,900 / year
- Required for Residential First Year Students, Second Year Students and Residential Staff
- Optional for Upperclassmen (Non-Residential Students) and Non-Residential Staff
CYO - "Create Your Own" Plan
- 200 meals per semester
- For the Fall 2020 semester, all meals will be automatically converted to Flex Dollars at a conversion rate of $8.80 per meal
- For Upperclassmen (Non-Residential Students) and Non-Residential Staff
Add some flexibility to your dining plan.
Available to all students. Spend like cash.
Flex Dollars, which add flexibility to your dining plan options and are incorporated into each plan, are yours to spend like cash at Rensselaer Dining locations in the Rensselaer Union, retail cafes around campus, Moe's, Panera, concessions, and in resident dining centers. Flex Dollars are allotted by semester and carry over form the Fall to Spring Semester. Add Flex Dollars anytime.
Consult your campus dietitian, complimentary for those with meal plans.
Kim is passionate about sharing her love of health and wellness with her students. She offers nutritional information and tips to help you make choices that fit your needs. Some of these nutrition topics may include:
- Food allergies, celiac, and other special dietary needs
- How to eat healthy on campus
- Vegan and vegetarian dining
- Sports nutrition
For more information about dietary needs and accommodations, please click the button below!