SAVE THE DATES!
Dads & Grandpas: Join us for the Watch D.O.G.S. kickoff event on September 10th at 5:30 pm in the Snyder Cafeteria. This program is a great way for dads and grandpas to get involved!
Mother-Son Event: BMX Stunt Bike Show! $5 per person (adult & child)
Spirit Wear is on sale now!!
If you are interested in Spirit Wear, you can order on our PTO website! Place your order by September 20th. All items will be ordered after that date and will be delivered in October.
There are lots of ways to get involved with the Snyder PTO! Fill out the form below and join us at our volunteer meeting on August 29 at 9:30 am. The room parent meeting is immediately following at 10:00 am. All CISD volunteers have to fill out a background check as well!
Did you know about these ways to earn money for Snyder Elementary?
Meet the 2019-2020 PTO Board:
- Allison Muhlbauer - President
- Laura DeGeorge - VP of Fundraising
- Cat Gasper - VP of Programs
- Melissa Rodriguez - Volunteer Coordinator
- Jessica Barry - Room Parent Coordinator
- Audrey Johnson - Treasurer
- Denise Pullin - Secretary
- Ginger Evans - Parliamentarian
- Anne Bessler - Communications
- Victoria Norman - Staff Appreciation