In Fitopia we value good education and a healthy lifestyle that will help us grow and succeed in life.
- Every citizen is required an hour of excercise each morning.
- At the end of each day you must fill out and send in your meal form for the next day.
- All school age children must finish school work when the time is given at the end of each day.
- Students must have exceptional grades if they are below standards they will be given an extra hour of school and/or an extra hour of personal study.
- It is required that al citizens must fill out an excercise log at the end of each day.
- Every citizen must report what they did for free hours at the end of each day.
- It is very important thast each citizen is on time for every thing and if they are late without a written excuse from a council member they will be required one hour of detention time.
- Sunday is a free day where all citizens are not required to go to work or school and will be excused from all weekly routines.
- Community curfew is 10:00pm if citizens our outside after that time they will face detention time unless given a written note from committe member.
- If any rules are broken punishment wil be discussed by a committe member.
It will be located in Hawaii where it is nice all year around and they can be outside often.