- Volunteer Breakfast is June 5th at 8 am. If you have helped our class in any way this year (chaperoned, counted box tops, dropped off needed supplies, watched the class during luncheons, etc) please attend so that we may honor YOU!
- Yearbooks are available for purchase. Students wishing to purchase one will need to bring $45 in exact change or a check made out to Jostens.
- The last day of school is Friday! Students will be dismissed at 1:00 pm.
It is hard to believe that we are already at the end of this school year. THANK YOU so much for trusting me to teach your children. They have been studious, imaginative, funny, serious, lively, creative, kind, honest, hard-working, thoughtful, active, collaborative, helpful, driven, and determined throughout it all. There was never a dull moment, and I wouldn't have it any other way! I am so lucky that I will still get to see each one each day next year as they head down to the end of the hall to fifth grade.
Important to know for the last week:
- KICKBALL: We will start a class vs. class kickball tournament tomorrow. This will continue through Thursday. Students should plan to be outside for extended periods beyond our regular recess. Bring water bottles and wear sunscreen.
- WALK/JOG/RUN FUNDRAISER in memory of Officer Jordan Sheldon is tomorrow during enhancements.
- YEARBOOK SIGNING: We will have a fourth grade yearbook signing Wednesday morning. Students should leave their yearbooks at home until then. Students who did not purchase a yearbook will make an autograph book in class.
- "GROWING UP" CLASS (Permission form required): Students with a completed permission form will watch a puberty presentation on Thursday at 1:00. Boys and girls presentations are separate. Please ask your child if you have not seen the form yet. They were sent home Friday.
- FIRE SAFETY WATER DAY: Students will participate in water games with the firefighters on Friday. They will also get to run in the spray from the fire hose. Students should wear t shirt and shorts in a darker color that will not become see-through when wet. Students should bring a change of clothes including socks, underwear, and shoes, and a towel. Please put on sunscreen before school.
- FRIDAY DISMISSAL AT 1:00