Together, we can provide real help to all families of murder victims and honor the dignity of life.
- $50,000 - Visionary (Includes 2 Tables, back cover of program, recognition in all Ohio Journey materials, special recognition at Gala and prominent mention in news release.)
- $25,000 - Inspirer (Includes 2 Tables, recognition in all Ohio Journey materials, special recognition at Gala, full page ad in program.)
- $10,000 - Collaborator (Includes 1 Table and full-page ad in program.)
- $5,000 - Partner (Includes 1 Table and half-page ad in program.)
- $2,500 - Advocate (Includes 1 Table and quarter-page ad in program.)
Note: A Table Seats 10. Unused seats can be designated back to the event to allow murder victim family members, students and and lower-income supporters to attend.
All sponsor-level guests will receive tables in priority locations near the stage and special recognition in the program book and event news release.
About the Journey
The Journey of Hope... From Violence to Healing is led by murder victims' family members who share their experiences to convey to the public that the death penalty has nothing to do with the healing that murder victims need and deserve. The Ohio Journey is taking place at exactly the time when policy makers and the public are having serious discussions about this difficult issue. We are here to help shape that conversation.
Journey "storytellers" come from all walks of life and represent the full spectrum and diversity of faith, color and economic situation. We recount our tragedies and struggles to heal as a way of opening dialogue on the death penalty in schools, colleges, churches and other venues, changing hearts and minds on a difficult issue.
Murder victim family members are an integral part of the larger movement to end executions. When we gather together in Ohio, the Journey will recognize and honor leaders from various sectors of our movement.
On October 12, we will celebrate litigators and advocates who work on this issue, as well as those who know first-hand the aftermath of the insanity and horror of murder. They do this work having experienced first-hand the failings of our legal system.
We cannot heal the world by seeking revenge. We must instead choose the path of love and compassion for all of humanity. Forgiveness is strength and a path toward healing. The greatest resources of our movement are the people who are a part of it. Proceeds will provide vital funds to continue the movement to end executions forever.