Curtis Fundamental Food/Supply Drive: May 8-17! Students who donate at least 1 items may wear non-uniform clothing on May 25th! Please note that when donating a canned good item, your child can bring this to the classroom and place in assigned bin. When donating a uniform item, you can drop this off in the front office in specified bin! Used uniform items can be dropped off any time from April 26- May 24th!
- Kindergarten: toilet paper
- 1 st Grade: paper towels
- 2 nd Grade: soap
- 3rd Grade: Pancake mix and or /syrup
- 4th Grade: Canned Meat or Rice
- 5th Grade: Instant Oatmeal or Cereal
- Uniforms include ; Curtis/Pinellas County School Board approved tops/bottoms
- * Uniforms that are not sold during the Resale in July are donated to schools within our Pinellas Community to children in need!