Ritz-carlton, grand cayman
resort view room
- Serene Sense of Place
- Overlooking the beautiful Harbour Club Pool
- Personal terrace in room
- Short five-minute walk to the beach
At The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, restaurants offer an array of international flavors with a island touch. Local seafood is masterfully prepared at Blue by Eric Ripert. Italian favorites are served on a terrace at Andiamo. Outdoor movies, bourbon cocktails and quality meat and seafood are on the menu at SEVEN. The island’s largest selection of sake is paired with sushi at Taikun. Bar Jack boasts the island’s creamiest Piña Colada. And Silver Palm offers island-inspired cocktails, Cuban cigars and live entertainment.
Classic Italian cuisine meets casual Caribbean ambiance at Andiamo. Our al fresco Italian kitchen celebrates homemade favorites - fresh-made pasta, pizza and delicately grilled entrees - on a breezy terrace overlooking the resort's winding waterways.
Italian favorites served alfresco, overlooking winding waterways. Fresh, family-friendly cuisine with homemade pastas, pizzas and delicate grilled and seafood entrees. Bright flavors of fresh-made gelato and limoncello
Designed by Greg Norman, the nine-hole course at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, Grand Cayman offers challenging play amid breathtaking natural beauty. The course was designed in a way to make its 470-yard-hole play feel like 600, and is perfect for those who want to play one or multiple rounds in a day. The resort Golf Club also offers a pro shop, tournament conditioning, customized instruction and equipment rental.
Created in Switzerland, la prairie spa brings its signature treatments, forward-thinking skin science and use of rare, pure ingredients to this Grand Cayman resort. Treatments include facials, massages and body treatments, with select services available in-room or in a private luxury cabana. The spa also features relaxing sanctuaries for ladies and gentlemen and a retail boutique.
Head out on a beach kayak safari into the Caribbean sunset. Learn sailing basics from a pro, or try your hand at sailing on one of our 13’ Hobie Waves on your own. Embark on a private sail snorkel cruise. Regardless of what you choose, our water sports professionals also offer complimentary snorkeling lessons to ensure you are comfortable in the water and are ready to go exploring on your own. The resort also provides guests with complimentary use of snorkel gear, water trikes, kayaks, floating rafts and water hammocks.
July 21-26 2018
resort View Room w/private Transfers
Roundtrip from Dallas TOTAL: $5900.18 Price includes non-stop round trip air from DFW and private airport transfers
Extras: Travel Insurance: $383.51
$75/day Resort Fee (in addition to package price) includes the following:
- Complimentary dining for children five years old and younger in SEVEN, Bar Jack, Andiamo and Taikun
- High-speed and wireless Internet access
- Use of laptop computers available in Silver Palm Lounge
- Morning coffee and tea available in Silver Palm Lounge
- Valet parking
- Calls to U.S. and Canada (10 minute limit per day)
- Access to Starfish Cay, an interactive water playground for children and families
- Use of Basketball court
- Access to la prairie spa facilities including steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools
- The fitness center and invigorating fitness classes such as Yoga, Latin Dance Party and Total Toning
- Water sports toys including kayaks, standing paddle boards, water tricycle, floating rafts, paddle boats and water hammocks
- One-on-one sailing lessons
- Snorkeling gear and lessons from our water sports experts at 10:30 a.m. daily
- Use of the Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment turtle splash pool
- Use of The Ritz-Carlton Golf Club, Grand Cayman chipping and putting green, and hitting area at The Courts by Bollettieri
- Use of the hitting area and tennis courts (hard) at The Courts
- Movies under stars at the Harbour Club Theatre
- Access to a comprehensive DVD Library for in-room viewing