Lucha Wrestling Shooting Experience - SOLD OUT!
Premier Event Wrestling will present two 45-minute Lucha libre wrestling shows in front of the store inside of an 18-foot by 18-foot wrestling ring and you can have hands on instruction and front-line access to shoot the shows as well as two hours of instruction on how to get the best action shots.
We've got it all - high flying wrestlers, VIP Access and all the drama that surrounds a Lucha Libre wrestling show in the Precision Camera & Video parking lot. This is a rare opportunity to flex your creative muscles with stills and motion. Passion, Glory, all the action will all be on display for you to photograph, up close and in your face. This is the closest you will ever get to the moments - and all with the help of Precision Camera and Canon.
- Action Stopping Shutter Speeds
- Continuous Autofocus
- Lens Choice for action
- Camera positions for action
- Camera settings for action
- Compositional Suggestions
WHAT TO BRING:
- SDHC Cards
- Note taking supplies
Canon will be providing their latest cameras and lenses to ensure you will get the shot. Only Canon cameras will be allowed in the VIP/ringside shooting areas.
AUDIENCE: This class is perfect for learning to capture action in a fast paced but controlled environment as well as an unprecedented opportunity to shoot Lucha style wrestling with amazing access. Students should be capable of shooting in Aperture/Shutter/Manual mode and have the basics of exposure under their belt. Experience with Canon cameras is a plus but not required.
- 1 to 2 p.m. - Classroom session in the Precision studio
- 2 to 2:45 p.m. - First wrestling session in the wresting ring at Precision parking lot
- 3 to 4 p.m. - Second class session in the Precision studio
- 4 to 4:45 p.m. Second wrestling session in the wresting ring at Precision parking lot