new & Replacement Position
Complete Full-Time Position Number Request Form
Once position number has been received from the Budget Department, move to the next steps:
- Complete Request to Hire Form
- Create Ad (See Template)
- Attach the link of the Job Description that you are using to post the position in the body of the email.
- Email completed Paperwork to Delois.Wilds@cpcc.edu and cc: Becky.Barran@cpcc.edu. The Paperwork will be reviewed and forwarded to Human Resources to put through the approval process.
- During the ten-day period, the Hiring Manager and the Interview Committee can start reviewing the applications and moving them into appropriate folders in Peopleclick.
RECOMMENDATION TO HIRE PAPERWORK
A Recommendation to Hire packet is submitted when a candidate has been selected to be hired. Please complete and submit the below documents:
Any other required items as indicated on the Job Description (Current license, certification etc.).
- Interview Committee Charge Form
- Unofficial Transcript
A Committee is required for Exempt Positions which are: Administrators, Faculty and Professional Staff. Classified Staff Positions do not required a committee, however, the Hiring Manager must have one person to participate in the interview process with them. If the Hiring Manager chooses to have a Committee, then the below requirements will need to be followed.
- Include 5-8 people
- Consist of 1 person outside of the Learning and Workforce Development Unit
- Represent diversity (Ethnicity, age, race, gender etc.)
- Notify the people that are selected to serve on the committee
- Each Committee member must sign Interview Committee Charge Form
***All members of the Committee participate in every interview to ensure the process is fair for all candidates.
Committee notes, if any. Committee notes can be sent inter-office mail to Sheila Clemons in Human Resources. Please make sure that you attach a cover sheet with the position title, requisition number, and the person who is forwarding them.
Any position that requires a degree will not be offered until the official transcript has been received. Transcripts are sent directly to the Hiring Manager. Official Transcripts should be requested prior to sending the Hire Packet the Vice President's Office.
NUMBER OF TRANSCRIPTS TO REQUEST (CURRICULUM ONLY)
- Faculty, Division Director, Lab Coordinator and Program Coordinator Positions - 2
- All Other Staff Positions - 1
Click for directions on Official Transcript Submission
ADDITIONAL FACULTY DOCUMENTS
- Current copy of certification and license (If required)
- Student Opinion Survey Report Summary (Part-time faculty being recommended for a full-time faculty position)
- Teaching Demo Link (For top candidates only)
- Teaching Demo Rubric
- Teaching Philosophy (If requested by Hiring Manager)
Verify that all hiring documents have been attached prior to forwarding the packet to the Vice President Office.
Email completed Paperwork to Delois.Wilds@cpcc.edu and cc: Becky.Barran@cpcc.edu. The Paperwork will be reviewed and forwarded to Human Resources to put through the approval process.