Spring Cleaning - Bring It On!
Don't be daunted by the thought of cleaning your home from top to bottom. If you tackle it a chore at a time, it will be done in no time. On day one, start by going through each room and put away the things that have not found their way back to their proper place. That alone will go a long way to making you feel you've accomplished something. As you do this, make a list of things that need to be done in each room. Decide your strategy for your cleaning spree. Is it best to do it by room, by chore, or a bit of both? Split up the chores if you can and designate someone to perform tasks as they are able.
Don't shy away from calling in a professional, especially if you don't have the time to get it all done yourself. Perhaps having a cleaning service come in for a day will make your life a whole lot easier and get the job done quicker. They're masters at cleaning quickly and efficiently, without getting distracted by other things. And for the more serious cleaning jobs, like deep carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, mattress cleaning and odour removal, a professional is definitely the best way to go. Here's how the professionals at the Carpet Masters can help:
- CARPET CLEANING: Like our name says, we're masters at carpet cleaning. We use the Rotovac Carpet Cleaning System to produce incredible carpet cleaning results with minimal drying time. Regular deep cleaning prevents the build up of dirt, grime and odours and helps improve the air quality in your home by removing pet hair, dust mites and other allergens that thrive deep in your carpet. With three packages to choose from, there's a level of cleaning to meet your demands.
- UPHOLSTERY CLEANING: Regular cleaning by a trained professional can help restore your upholstery’s appearance, extend its life, and keep it looking “like new”, to preserve your upholstered furniture investment. It’s best to have a professional clean your upholstered furniture every year or so, depending on how much use and traffic it sees. Experts recommend having this done on a regular basis and not to wait for it to get visibly dirty. The dirtier that a couch or chair becomes, the harder it is to restore to its original glory. We will inspect your furniture for potentially permanent stains and damage, vacuum as required, pre-treat stains, then clean your furniture with our water and cleaner extraction method. Your furniture will be fresh as new!
- MATTRESS CLEANING: the most forgotten item of household furniture that requires periodic cleaning is your mattress. We spend one third of our lives in our beds. And every night our bodies exert about a half a litre of sweat and shed nearly a gram of skin. That can make your mattress an inviting home to fungal spores, bacteria and dust mites that feed on your shed skin. Dust mites thrive and mould and fungi can form and flourish, triggering allergies and asthma attacks. Like your upholstery and carpet, regular, professional cleaning will help keep your mattress free of potentially harmful elements. our cleaning method removes up to 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, mould, germs and dust mites from your mattresses and bedding. You can sleep well on that!
- ODOUR REMOVAL: At Carpet Masters, we get to the root of the odour problem, to ensure that your pet stains and odours are removed. We get deep down into the carpet fibres, backing, padding and subfloor – without having to lift the carpet! Our Odour Eliminator is a unique breakthrough solution that combines oxidizers with enzymes and odour encapsulates, to remove even the toughest pet urine odors and stains, including that “wet dog” smell. Our Odour Eliminator can be used on virtually any surface – carpet, upholstery, and even hard porous surfaces. Now, pet odours and stains aren’t the only ones that can get caught in your home surfaces. Stubborn odours caused by smoke, mold, mildew and bacteria can also linger there. Our Odour Eliminator cleans deep to remove those smells as well!.
- AREA RUGS: Your area rugs can see a lot of wear and tear with daily living. When Carpet Masters cleans your area rugs, we treat them with care, paying attention to weave, fibres and dyes. We thoroughly vacuum to remove grit and dust, pre-treat spots and stains, then clean, to remove deep down dirt and stains. Our RotoVac system will rejuvenate your area rugs, to bring back their beautiful color and texture. Pick-up and delivery are included. Your area rugs come back fresh and revitalized!