Your Pitch in Hirevue coach
Your pitch is segmented into 3 categories:
- Disruption/Need to transform - Talk us through the digital disruption and the experience business wave, we would also like to hear about what an experience customer looks like.
- Become an Experience Business - Talk us through what it takes to become one and the 4 imperatives.
- How can Adobe help – Talk us through Adobes proposition, solutions and differentiation.
By having a consistent brand and story we are differentiating ourselves and can peak interest among the stakeholders, it provides them with "why should they listen to the rest of what we have to say".
What to expect
- Personalized invitations will be sent out to all nominated delegates with links to access the platform.
- You will have 10 minutes in total to answer all 3 questions and no more than 4 minutes on each specific question, it will be up to you on how to use the 10 minutes.
- As you take advantage of this activity it is important that you incorporate your particular area of focus, audience and personal style into the responses.
- Remember there is to be NO use of powerpoint during this pitch, this is you demonstrating your knowledge and confidence with delivering the Adobe Story.
Feedback and conclusion
You will receive an email with a link to your feedback. The panel will be reviewing your responses and uploading them into the Hirevue Coach tool with some key factors in mind:
- 1. Presentation Skills
- 2. Does the content address the question?
- 3. Relevance to Industry/Use Cases/Customers
You need to achieve a pass rate of 80% (12/15), your pitch will need to be repeated if you do not achieve this, the supporting feedback will assist you with achieving the pass rate on the follow up attempt.
Resources to leverage
Everyone invited will receive a token gift bag - you will receive an email when it is ready for collection from your local office.
This is a competition!
It's time to get Competitive - The top 5 videos/presentations will receive prizes selected by your Regional Leaders. The top presentations will be made available for all to leverage in our best case library of sales pitches which will be shared out. Garrett Ilg will be reviewing a random selection of presentations across the regions.
The selection of prizes will be announced in the coming weeks!!!
"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." (Benjamin Franklin)