This initiative is designed to help you consistently articulate our unique value to your customers. The messaging speaks directly to the needs of our enterprise customers to demonstrate why Adobe is the best partner for them. Your pitch needs to outline our core differentiation throughout Creative Cloud, Adobe Document Cloud, and Adobe Experience Cloud. This will enable you to develop yourselves further with positioning the end to end value proposition and benefits of the integrated suite.
The Format - Recorded Sales Pitch
We will be dividing the pitch into 3 categories for which you will have a total of 10 minutes to answer but no longer than 4 minutes on each category.
The 3 categories:
By having a consistent brand and story we are differentiating ourselves and can peak interest among the stakeholders, it provides them with "why should they listen to the rest of what we have to say".
- Disruption/Need to transform - Talk us through the digital disruption and the experience business wave, we would also like to hear about what an experience customer looks like.
- Become an Experience Business - Talk us through what it takes to become one and the 4 imperatives.
- How can Adobe help – Talk us through Adobes proposition, solutions and differentiation.
Recording your pitch
Hirevue Coach - The Digital Platform
Presentation delivered remotely. Hirevue coach provides digital coaching and structured practice for customer facing teams.
- Within this tool, you will make a recording of your sales pitch, giving you the flexibility of recording at a time which is convenient. You can record yourself multiple times until you are happy with the pitch before hitting submit.
- Your recording is submitted to your manager and 2 panel members for review and coaching.
- Feedback and coaching will be provided directly into the tool for you to review and further development areas where needed. A great reuse of this outcome would be to refresh your mind by watching a playback of your presentation before your next executive meeting.
- There is to be NO use of powerpoint during this pitch, the powerpoint slides are only to be used for research and notes.