Table of Contents:
- Who did I think I was before entering this class?
- CIS Results
- Career that Interests me?
- Education required
- Schooling Options
- Companies to work for
Who did I think I was before entering this class?
Strengths: Responsible, Dependable, and Determined
Weaknesses: Creativity, Shy around people
Plans: Attending College after highschool
Goals: Becoming an OB/GYN Nurse
- Investigate, figuring out problems mentally
- Social, assisting others and promote learning
- Enterprising, leading people and making decisons
- Conventional, working with precise standards
- Realistic, working with hands-on problems
- High Interests; Medical Investigation
- Average Interest: Science, Social, Enterprising
- Low Interests: Realistic, Artistic, Conventional
Workplace Importance Locator
- Achievement: seeing results in accomplishments
- Recognition: being recognized for hard work
- Support: being treated fairly in a workplace
- Relationships: working well with others
- Working Conditions: steady employment and good pay
- Health Science: promoting health and wellness
- Human Services: working with individuals and families
- Hospitality and Tourism: managing operations
- Finance: maintaining records of money
- Education and Training: opportunity to guide people
What career interest me?
- Midwife Nurse ( $104,740 Yearly salary)
What education is required?
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree (4+ years of schooling)
- Graduate Medical School ($207,866 cost of a public medical school)
- Complete Internship
- Complete Licensing Exam ($300 for the exam)
What schooling options am I willing to consider?
- Human & Anatomy 2aa
- Basic Medical Surgical Nursing
- Nursing Specialities
- Nursing & Health Assessment Clinical and Labs
What companies would I consider working for?
- Doctor's Office's
- Rehabilitation Homes
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Homes