Making Work:Life Balance Possible, Since 1996
I'm Sidel Stewart and I'm a Possibility Ambassador.
With an extensive, 22-year career in business support, working for some of the world’s most successful and recognised brands, to supporting independent, solopreneurs across a wide range of industries and disciplines, I’m able to offer a viable and cost-effective solution via Onit! Communications, to meet the business and lifestyle needs of SMB's and individuals.
Operating in a virtual capacity (which basically means I work online, utilising cloud, audio and video technology, on my own premises), I undertake the fundamental tasks that keep the cogs and wheels of your business moving, making it possible for you to focus on the revenue-generating work that you enjoy.
In Safe Hands
- Fully Insured
- Registered and compliant with UK Data Protection regulations via the ICO (Information Commissioners Office)
- Upholder of client confidentiality and happy to sign an NDA, if/where appropriate
- Client credit/debit card details, passwords and sensitive information held securely, via LastPass
Effectivity in Abundance
- Produced eCommerce stores, websites and micro-sites
- Managed the day to day lives of numerous personnel
- Project managed The Guardian 'Elevate' Dragon's Den style pitch days
- Co-Project managed and delivered the first UCLU Black History Month programme
- Organised and co-ordinated exhibition stand at industry trade fair, 'Silicon Milkroundabout 11' #SMR11 for Guardian News & Media
- Project managed annual film-studio title swap on behalf of Warner Bros.
- Problem-solved 6 month expense reconciliation for CMO at EMAP
- Curated, publicised and hosted live webinars on personal branding, marketing, and career management
- Arranged and coordinated numerous live performance gigs, at notable London venues
- Publicised and promoted various sold-out live performance gigs, including at London's Jazz Café and Theatre Royal Stratford East
- Sourced, secured and co-ordinated broadcast media opportunities on behalf of Entertainment professionals
- Project managed numerous office relocations, including 260 person department at Morgan Stanley
- Conceptualised, arranged and managed team away-days on behalf of Orange, EE and Royal Bank of Canada
- Created and managed various new staff, on-boarding processes and procedure
- Passionate about process and automation, has designed and created numerous workflow and productivity systems for own and clients businesses, using tools such as Zapier, Calendly, Spark, Airtable, Typeform, and Slack