Welcome to Paul Richards Garden Design.
We believe that a garden, no matter what size, should fulfil dreams.
Whether you want a contemporary, a traditional or a classical garden, a complete design and build service, or just the design, Paul Richards Garden Design can bring you:
- A superb garden from an award winning and accredited garden designer.
- Materials and workmanship of the highest quality.
- The best plants available.
- An outstanding service tailored to your specific individual requirements.
We offer more than a make over - we bring you style, class and an exceptional customer experience.
If you're looking to make some changes to your garden, it's quite likely that you just don't know where to start.
Don't worry! We can help. That's what we do.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Our designer, Paul, will listen to your ideas for your garden as well as all the things you would like and need from it.
- He'll use his skills and experience in spatial design to find a great layout for your garden: A design specially for you. We never repeat designs and all our clients get a bespoke garden which suits their needs.
- Paul will produce a comprehensive package of all the drawings and written specifications necessary to build and plant the garden to a high quality.
- He'll bring an eye for detail and excellent communication skills, along with his passion and experience to make sure you get the garden of your dreams.
- With many years experience we have lots of tried and tested professional experts to call on to bring you a finished garden of real quality.
We can bring you all the benefits of a really great garden.
- We'll help you make the most of the space you have and create a practical and beautiful garden.
- We can help you make your garden into an additional living space: part of your home.
- A garden designed especially for you will feel right and may even change the way you use your home.
- It's worth remembering that while bringing you pleasure, a well designed garden will add financial value to your home.
What will it cost to design my garden?
Each project is different, so it's impossible to give a figure until we've seen the garden and talked to you about what you want from it.
A full design package usually starts at around £1,200
We know that this is a lot of money, but there's a lot of work in designing a garden properly, so here's a breakdown of what you get for your money.
This might be all you need from us if you want to build and plant the garden yourself.
You could let us bring the plans to life and make the garden a reality for you. After all, it's what we do!
We will take full responsibility for delivering a fully built and planted garden for you. Working with our tried and tested network of highly skilled professional experts we'll organise everything, right through to the planting of the final plant in your new garden. We will even source and arrange the supply of all the plants, furniture and any garden buildings.
How much does a garden cost?
This is a question we're asked on a regular basis and it's a really difficult question to answer.
The cost will depend on lots of different things, including the size of the garden, how complex the design is, the quantity and quality of the materials you use, whether the garden is flat or on a slope... the list goes on!
To give you an idea of some of the costs involved we thought we'd include a case study of a garden designed by us which has already been built.
When it was finished our clients said:
"We love our new garden. It's so much better than we ever thought it could be. It suits our family perfectly and it's even changed the way we use our whole home. We consider it to be brilliant value for money, and a great investment in our home. We could never have done this on our own."
Mr and Mrs Green, Shropshire
So... what do I do now?
If you're excited about the idea of having your garden designed and would like us to help you, your next step is to get in touch. We will arrange a time to begin so we can find out all about you and your garden.
This is the start of an exciting adventure, leading to the garden of your dreams.
Let's do it!
Contact our designer Paul:
Tel: 01743 718151