Hey Jedi and padawan. Unity is like a puzzle.
- Every piece has its use
- Every piece is important
- Every piece is unique
- Every piece fits a perfect spot...that no other pice can fill
- Every piece is tied and dependant (should be tied!) on the other
- All the pieces together depicts the perfect image
One image but many pieces.
The apostle Paul states it this way
But now God has established the parts, every one of them, in the body as it has pleased Him. So there are many parts, yet one body. 1 Corinthians 12:18, 20 MEV
He is basically saying that God created every one of us for a use, a duty, a task that nobody else should fulfill.
Each person should do the task he is called to accomplish
Each player should feel called to accomplish their part in the plan, in our ministry.
Easter is coming. It's going to be awesome. Thousands of people will coming through our doors. Many, for the first time. Many also for the first time in a long time.
We will get to bless them...and also be a blessing to ourselves! Serving is a blessing...even though not everyone knows that.
It will be a time where every single piece of the puzzle needs to accomplish its use.
Most of our volunteers serve one service either every week or other week. And we all thank them and are blessed for it.
Easter though, and Christmas for that matter of fact, is not "just another Sunday". It's war time, it's crazy time, it's blessing time.
It is time for all of us to step up, as are all coaches and team leaders are doing. Our teammates need to do it too. Aren't we all a "one team one fight" squad? Oh yes we are.
Everyone at our cluster meeting last Sunday afternoon heard my heart on this.
Our team mates are robbed of a blessing when they don't serve when they're scheduled to, when they don't share the load of ministry with us.
It's not about guilting someone into serving. NEVER.
It's more about saying stuff like this.
- I love you so much I WANT to serve with you
- I miss you when you're not there, the team misses you in your absence
- I don't want the enemy to rob your blessings
- I know you're worth more than just not showing up
- The kids miss you
- We are incomplete when you're not here with us
- We count on you
- You are such a great person (and say one compliment that you really believe)
- You are an addition to our fighting squad
- Are you ok? We missed you last week.
It's about encouraging them to grow, to engage, to commit to their team, our kids, our families. "The We over Me" lifepoint cultural value.
Easter is our time of battle
Your people willingly follow you when you go into battle. Psalms 110:3 NET
As a coach, your great ministry is to lead your TL to battle, to serve with passion, with the same passion that inhabits you. Yes, that passion I see every week in you.
As a team leader, your great ministry is to lead your squad, your team to battle, to serve with passion. To invite them to come and take their blessing for them, and not leave it to others.
Let us push together, pull together, laugh together, win battles together and enjoy the blessings together
Team leaders OWN your room, your environment. Experiment ministry by your coach's side.
Relationship goals: Q&A
Even relationships lived out fully the way God intended can have challenges. Find answers to some of the toughest relationship questions through scripture and this Q&A session.
Your growth depends on how deep you commit to growing! So dig deeper.
- March 26th - VO @ 8:30 & 4pm SHOW UP!!!!! I want everyone to show up and talk to some new recruits.
- March 26th - Family Dedication Service 2:30-3:30 PM
- March 21th - Team Night 6:30-8:30 PM
Come on coaches, these times are specifically planned for you!!! If you've got another time, ask me. It can be live or by video.
Team Leaders, you can fill in these spots if I'm available. Just go faster that your coach!
It will be great. Tons of people have been becoming fully alive and committing their lives to Christ. This is a time for us to be a blessing and be blessed at the same time! We will also have a carnival feel to the services. It will be great.
- Saturday 6PM
- Sunday 8, 9:30, 11:30 AM. 1:30, 3:00 and 5PM.
Let's get our teams rolling!
- The idea is not to ask our team mates when they're serving but rather ASK them which 2 services they're serving!
- I know every one gives on a regular basis, but Easter is not business as usual. So we don't invest like our usual selves