Still Hope Farm is a living organism which we seek to bring to greater health over time. We do this by:
- providing optimum living conditions for beings on the farm (including soil life, wild life, livestock, and humans)
- increasing the nutrient density of food produced by the farm
- maintaining a self-sustaining balance in land use and financial resources.
At Still Hope Farm, we have been raising grass-fed beef for 20 years. In this time, we have continued to learn and respond to changes in our understanding of how to raise animals in a way that addresses their needs. The practices of rotational grazing have evolved, resulting in improved soil and livestock health. Working in tune with nature, I believe we produce food that is both good for the environment and for those who consume it.
We sell sides, split sides, "$100 boxes", and individual cuts.
- Side: $5.75/lb (hanging weight*). Sides range from 150 to 250 lbs. All meat is cut, wrapped, and fast-frozen in a provincially inspected facility. Sides are cut according to your specifications.
- Split side: $6.00/lb (hanging weight*). A split side is half the amount of a side, combining cuts from front and back. As with a full side, meat is cut according to your specifications.
- "$100 box" contains a combination of 2 or 3 roasts, 2 or 3 packages of steak, and the balance in ground beef. (The selection of roasts and steaks is based on availability.) The actual price of each box will vary, depending on its specific contents. Buying a box gives you a discount of 10% off the price of individual cuts.
- Individual cuts: Please email or call for a price list.
*Hanging weight, which is the industry standard, refers to the weight of the carcass before it has been processed. Up to 30% of this weight will be removed as excess trim and bone, so you should expect to receive approximately 70% of the hanging weight when you receive your order.
We sell bred or open females to other livestock producers. Please call or email for more information.
Still Hope Farm
1271 Rumney Road, Midland, Ontario
Always phone ahead! We may be out with the cattle!