The Nasher Teen Council is accepting applications for their open call art exhibition, "Through Eyes of My Own" at the Durham Arts Council.
This exhibition will focus on the exploration of identity, its development, and its importance in everyday life. If you need direction, it may be helpful to consider the following questions:
- How much of your identity is self-defined?
- How does community affect your identity?
- Does your physical appearance influence or restrict your self-expression?
LOCATION: The Allenton Gallery at the Durham Arts Council, 120 Morris St, Durham, NC 27701
EXHIBITION DATES: May 18th - July 7th, 2018
OPENING RECEPTION: May 25th, 2018
- THIS OPEN CALL IS FOR ARTISTS IN NORTH CAROLINA (AGES 13-25)
- MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS: 36in. x 36in.
- ARTWORK MUST BE READY TO HANG/MUST BE ABLE TO HANG ON A WALL/NO FREE-STANDING 3D ARTWORK.
- YOUR ARTWORK CAN BE FOR SALE; SELLING YOUR ARTWORK IS OPTIONAL.
- YOU MAY ENTER AT MOST TWO SUBMISSIONS.
- ART MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7, 2018.
- IF SELECTED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED ABOUT DROP-OFF & PICK-UP LOCATIONS, DATES, AND TIMES.
Selected artists will be notified by email by Friday, March 23rd.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This exhibition is part of the Durham Arts Council Exhibit Program.