- 200 popsicle sticks at most
- At most two bottle of Elmer glue
- About 20 paper clips
- 2 yard sticks
- Thin tissue box
- 10 loose ruber bands
- Open space
- Step 1: Gather Materials.
- Step 2: Make a straight line with popsicle sticks about 45 inches long.
- Step 3: repeat step 2 1 more time.
- Step 4: Overlap both beams with a second row of sticks, starting at the middle of the first stick and stopping at the middle of the last stick.
- Step 5: Glue overlapped sticks in position on both beams and let dry.
- Step 6: place two beams horizontal from each other, make enough room to put stick on top of beams.
- Step 7: Starting from one side, place and glue sticks vertical to the beams on either side.
- Step 8: Repeat until beams are covered with sticks and let dry.
- Step 1: Glue two sticks together with a 45 degree angle.
- Step 2: Glue a stick on the bottom of the two sticks, forming a triangle.
- Step 3: Repeat step 2 12 times and let dry
- Step 4: Put glue on bottom of a triangle
- Step 5: Place a triangle on the bottom side of the connected beams,you should be able to stick it on the side of the beam(seen in picture below) place it about 2 inches away from the side of the beams.