Tech Equipment - Available for Check-out!
Need tech equipment for an upcoming lesson? We've got you covered! The LCISD Digital Learning department has many items available for check-out from the district's technology closet. All equipment may be checked out for instructional purposes, for a duration of 2 weeks. Continue scrolling for an overview of available equipment.
How to Reserve equipment
- Identify the instructional objectives you'd like students to master and design a lesson plan to meet those needs. Need help? Your Digital Learning Coach would be happy to sit down with you and your team and help you plan!
- Scroll down to see if we have the equipment available.
- Contact your Digital Learning Coach.
- If equipment is available, a reservation will be generated for you.
- If equipment is unavailable, you will receive an email from your Digital Learning Coach.
Delivery & return procedures
- All technology equipment will be delivered to the campus by the Digital Learning Coach.
- Reservations cannot be made back-to-back, resulting in a longer check-out period. Reservations are for 2 - 3 weeks ONLY!!
- Equipment must be returned on-time.
- If you complete your lesson before the due date, contact your Digital Learning Coach so we can make that equipment available to others.
- Some equipment may arrive with specific procedures to follow upon pick-up, as well as procedures to follow before returning equipment.
- Failure to follow these procedures may result in a suspension of check-out privileges
Photo and Video Resources