2. The followers of this religion are called Muslims.
3. The Islam begin in the 7th century.
4. Muhammad founded the Islamic religion.
5. Muhammad and his followers spread the teachings of their religion to the Arabic peninsula.
6. Muslims only worship 1 god.
7. Their holy book is called Qur'an.
8. Their place of worship is called a mosque.
9. The symbol that represents them is a star and a crescent.
10. They celebrate Hajj, Ramadan, Day of Arafat, etc.
11. Intersting facts:
1. They believe Muhammad was God's last prophet.
2. They believe God revealed message to Adam, Noah, etc.
3. They believe Qur'an was God's last revelation.