Entering Expenses in Professional Services Automation (PSA)
Adobe’s partner consultant resources are required to enter expenses in PSA per Adobe’s expense policy or the Customer travel policy. In case of a conflict the customer policy will override the Adobe policy. Confirm with your project owner the policy details before submitting expenses.
Only partner resources with an approved assignment in PSA can submit expenses. If you are not assigned in PSA, please reach out to your Project Owner/ Manager for more details. This document reflects the process as a quick reference guide. See the detailed procedure documents for supplementary details about the process steps, and any exceptional scenarios.
- Log in to PSA at https://adobe.my.salesforce.com.
- Click Multiple Expense Entry UI from the PSA Links tab. The Expense Entry window appears.
- In the Expense Entry window, select the relevant Assignment and Milestones. Note: Milestones are required depending on the project and customer contract.
- Click the Type dropdown menu, and select the relevant type of expense. Select Miscellaneous to all expenses under a single header. Note: Individual expense receipts must be submitted in PDF format.
- Select the Billable checkbox for all client billable expenses. Consult the Project Owner if the expense is not billable. Enter a brief description of the expense in the Description field.
- Enter the amount in the Total Amount field and the currency in the Currency field.
7. Click Save All.
8. Click the Attachment icon on the right to add the receipt. The Attach file dialog box appears. All expenses require an attached receipt in PDF format.
9. In the Attach File dialog box, click Choose file to browse for the receipt.
10. Click Attach file to attach the receipt to the expense report. Note: Multiple receipts can be attached to a single expense line item in the same window.
11. Add a brief Description.
You can add multiple attachments against an expense. To add another, click Attach File and follow the same steps as described so far.
12. Select the expense line item.
13. Click Submit.
Note: Partner Consultants must enter all expenses per the Adobe’s expense Policy or Customer travel policy, whichever has precedence. Confirm with the project owner the specific details related to the expense policies.
The Expense Entry window displays the success message.
Note: Paying the Partner is the existing process. Partners are required to submit invoices to Adobe AP for approval along with the Project Owner’s approval of expenses from PSA.
The pdf of this process can be found here.