Art, music, culture, fun and games are all on display during Middle School morning meetings. Everyone feels welcome to share their talents.
Here's What You Need To Know
Wheeler has two Professional Development days in May.
Monday, May 11 | Friday, May 22
There will be no school on these days.
Upcoming dates and highlighted calendar events
- After-School Sports programs from Warriors Athletics kicked off Monday, May 4 for MS/US students. Find the schedule, HERE.
- Senior Projects begin on Monday, May 11.
- Upper School AP Exams Monday, May 11 - 22.
- A special birthday art lecture about Mary C. Wheeler is on her birthday, Friday, May 15 at 7pm RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School Orientation and information session for Wheeler and Hamilton families with rising 6th grade students. Tuesday, May 26 at 7:00 pm. Watch for email information.
Login to the parent portal to see the complete school calendar.
Wheeler's 106th Virtual Field Day
New date and plans coming soon! Wheeler's oldest tradition in a new way!
On Monday, May 11th join our WOW Team for Charlotte’s Challenge!
This unique scavenger hunt created by Wheeler Upper School students, Emeline '22 and Nicholas '21, can be completed at your convenience or live online at 10 am. WOW will also be offering an 11 am game show activity for any students interested in participating. Click here for more details about the Challenge and more information about LS weekly activities
ICYMI: On Sunday's Wheeler Radio Variety Hour, we shared an interview with Kate Keenan `21 and Bob Schmidt, where they discuss Kate's exciting basketball career as a Wheeler Warrior and how she plans to handle college recruitment during Covid-19.
We're Looking and Listening
Our favorite Faculty and Staff reading our favorite children's books
- During Spanish live nursery class and in honor of Cinco de Mayo, our students learned about Mexican culture and the song La Cucaracha!
- This Senior Book Bundle video featuring THREE Wheeler Survivors
- These 7th grade students created their own video shorts from cartoons!
- Director of the Hamilton School Jon Green and School Psychologist Rick Solomon discuss establishing a balanced routine during Virtual Learning on the Talking Dyslexia podcast.
- Community Story Time 10am on Mondays and on Instagram LIVE on Wednesdays at Noon.