1. The Fresh water for drinking and farming comes from the melting Glaciers in the Hindu Kush Mountains.
2. The Indus River carries silt leaving rich and fertile soil because we grow lucious plants for meals and for trade.
3. This ravishing river is compared to the one and only Nile which is a good thing because the Nile is legendary due to its fresh water, transportation, and perfect soil for crops
4. You will have weights and scales to measure crops and other necessities that you can use for trading purpose
5. Families have hang out spots where the kids can play board games so yell "FAMILY GAME NIGHT"