"How many different types of cancer are there?"
- There are over 200 types of cancer
- Each type of cancer can be life threatening
Some of the most deadly types of cancer include-
- Lung cancer
- Bronchial cancer
- Colon cancer
- Breast cancer
"What are certain signs of cancer?"
- You can catch signs of cancer before it begins to spread too far
- Some ways to tell if cancer is beginning to form are...
- Skin changes
- Sores that don't heal
- Unusual bleeding or discharge
- Indigestion or trouble swallowing
"How do cancer cells form?"
- Cancer is formed when cells grow uncontrollably and don't die
- Programmed cell death causes apoptosis, when this process breaks down then cancer begins to form
- Cancer develops when the body's normal control mechanism stops working