- Feeding the child.
- Taking care of child's hygiene.
- Keep kids entertained.
- Assisting with homework.
- Home chores.
- Cooking for the child.
- Teaching child manners.
- Work around 35 or more a week.
- Considered part time nanny if works 35 hours or less in a week.
Salary and Education needed
- The national average hourly rate for babysitting or short term assignments is $16.00 an hour.
- The national average gross weekly salary for full time live- out nannies is $705.00.
- There is no degree required.
- But an associates degree would be useful for advancement in business.
- They usually work with children, they usually are by themselves.
- They are in a setting of the child's home of whom they are taking care of.
- CPR and first aid
- Infant care skills
- Water safety
- Basic skills
- Professional nanny certificate
- Drivers license
- Nutrition and cooking
- Early childhood education
- Special needs care
- Positive discipline