10. Las Vegas, Nevada - Las Vegas looks like a fun place to visit. All the lights and places to go. I would love to eat at an all you can eat buffet
9. Denver, Colorado - I would love to visit Denver Zoo. To see everything Denver has to offer would be a awesome time.
8. Anchorage, Alaska - I wouldn't really like to visit because the coldness. Other than that to see all the snow fall over the buildings.
7. New Orleans, Louisiana - Louisiana seems like a fun place to go. I would love to go to Mardi Gars.
6. Orlando, Florida - Florida is a beautiful place. In Orlando you can swim with dolphins who wouldn't want to do that.
5. New York City - New York is most know for the Statue of Liberty. You can go to the crown and look out at the big city.
4. San Antonio, Texas - They have a Six Flags and that is like a better Kings Island. The boardwalk is really pretty at night.
3. Los Angeles, California - Even though this is a crowded place it still has a lot of fun things to do. You can see a lot of famous people there to.
2. Honolulu, Hawaii - Hawaii is a very family place. Lots of people go on vacation here.
1. Hershey, Pennsylvania - Hershey Park and Chocolate World, is fun for the whole family and chocolate lovers alike! Hershey, PA also boasts Hershey Gardens, the Antique Auto Museum as well as some beautiful golf courses