- 4 packs of #2 pencils (NO MECHANICAL PENCILS) Please sharpen 12 pencils and place in the zipper pouch.The rest we will keep for classroom use.
- 1 pack of colored pencils (pack of 12 or 24)….the twistable kind are the best. Please write child’s name on the box. We will keep these in the classroom and send home as needed.
- 2 packs of wide ruled notebook paper. We will keep the for classroom use.
- 1 pack of 5 dividers with write-on tabs (Write name on package.)
- 3 Glue Sticks. We will keep in the classroom for use.
- 2 Composition Books – wide ruled/100 pages each (Write name on inside covers.)
- Pens (any color). We will keep these in the classroom for use.
- Highlighters (any color). We will keep these in the classroom for use.
- 2 one inch three-ring view binder with clear front (Write name on inside.)
- 2 pocket folders with no prongs – design of your choice (Write name on inside.)
- 1 zipper pencil pouch. Place in the one inch three-ring view binder
- Head phones or Ear buds (Place in Ziploc Bag. Write your child’s name on the bag.)
- Sturdy Back Pack (no wheels)
- 1 ream of copy paper
- The “coolest” looking school supplies can turn into toys in school. Please send only the suggested school supplies to school.
- Boxes of tissues
- Clorox wipes
- #2 Pencils
- Treasure Box Items
- Classroom Adoption
- 1.5” x 2” Post-it Notes (any color)
- Plastic Page Protectors
- Expo Dry Erase Markers
Created with images by PublicDomainPictures - "artistic bright color" • rob791 - "ruler pencil pens"