We are excited to have so many of our Patriots back in our halls! We are enjoying seeing our friends at home through the screens too! Learning is happening all over Pike Road!
It has been a while since we were in school so here are a few reminders of some of our important policies and procedures. If you want more information about all things PRES click the link below.
- Please keep transportation changes to a minimum as it disrupts learning
- We can not take ANY transportation changes over the phone
- All transportation changes need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1:00 pm if a (paper) note is not sent to the lead learner
- Students who check in after 11:00 am will be marked absent for the day
- The only accepted excuse for a tardy is a note from a doctor or dentist office
- Students who check out before 11:00 am will be marked absent for the day
- Every parent/ guardian picking up a child MUST present an ID before the child will be called down
- Last checkout is 2:15
The link to pay all school fees can also be found on our website, but I'm including a button where you can pay your technology fees. If your family is opting for remote or blended learning and you are using your own device, we will not require a fee from you unless/until you switch to traditional learning. The annual fees for Kindergarten & C1 are $25.00 and for C2& C3 the fees are $60.00.
A note from our PTA
We reached out through our Facebook page that donations were needed for picnic tables for outside lunches and learning. The goal was to have 16 tables and we are are so close to reaching that goal! Thanks to all of the generous donors, we are just $200.00 away for having all 16 tables paid for! Any donation is welcome & appreciated!
More information on how you can join the PTSA coming soon! Stay up to date on all PRES PTSA information! You can like us on Facebook: Pike Road Elementary School PTSA. Follow us on Instagram at PRESPTSA
PRES is proud to offer many after school activities beyond our EPIC aftercare program. Please see the information below from each of our after school partners!
Tonya Speed’s Dance Connection will be offering Dance class on Mondays! It will include ballet, jazz/hip hop/Tap and is $55 per month! We will start after Labor Day! Please check our FB page to message us or call or text 334-549-1098 to register.