real gym is an innovative, inclusive programme which supports teachers to deliver high quality gymnastic lessons where all children can be enriched, enabled and extended in PE. This vibrant programme develops Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) via gymnastic activities providing children with a springboard for future opportunities.
The course will show you how to:
- create enabling environments that include, challenge and support all children
- progressively develop gymnastic skills
- apply skills in competitive and cooperative applications
- explore space, apparatus, sequences and floor work
- use large apparatus effectively in curriculum lessons
Cost: £225 plus VAT and includes
- A full day, Key Stage specific, training to give practitioners the confidence to deliver inclusive and challenging gymnastics.
- Practical exploration of progressive skills, how to set up large gymnastic apparatus and use of mats.
- Introduction booklet, including glossary, hall set up ideas and safe practice advice.
- Comprehensive Scheme of Work and Curriculum Map.
- 12 Interactive Lesson Plans for your year group.
- 35 double-sided A4 progressive Skill Cards.
- Creative Dice and Dice matrix poster to engage and excite pupils.