Central Campus staff & students’ visit to meet Gr. 7 students
We will share information about our Grade 8 Program and Central Campus. A group of Gr. 8 students will be there with staff. They will definitely make time to answer questions and to have Grade 7’s practice with locks.
An Information package will go home with each student. There will be forms to fill out and please return back to your current school.
- Mon, May 6: 9 - 11am @ Canalta
- Tues, May 7: 9 - 12pm @ Tremblay
- Tues, May 7: 1 - 2pm @ Pouce Coupe
- Wed, May 8: 12:30 - 2:30 @ Frank Ross
- Fri, May 10: 9:30 - 12pm @ Devereaux with Parkland & McLeod
- Mon, May 13: 9 - 11 @ Notre Dame
- Tues, May 14: 9 - 11 @ Crescent Park
Grade 7’s visit to Central Campus
Thursday, May 16 from 9:00 to 12:00pm
The morning will be:
- get-to-know each other activities,
- Grade 7’s meeting each other,
- hanging out during our 10-minute Break with Central students
- touring around Central Campus to get to know where places are and what we offer students.
Your school will organize transportation to/from Central.
Grade 8 Parent/student Information Night
Monday, June 10 from 6:30 to 8:00pm in our Concession (Coyote Rock Cafe)
Parents & students will have the opportunity to meet the Principal, Vice-Principal and Central teachers who are able to come out.
The evening = Presentation, Q & A, handouts & tours around the Campus.
We look forward to meeting you soon.