- Reading blueprints/shop drawings
- Laying out, building templates, jigs, utilizing hand/shop tools
- Employing best practice in fabrication/framing within prescribed tolerance in both rough/finish
- carpentry through to a coating application
- Rigging and loading to site for erection install
- Eye for quality control/assurance and safety from start to finish
You'll be working out of our new 50,000sqft office and fabrication facilities in Abbotsford, BC. This state-of-the art timber facility is equipped with an automated production line for Dowel Laminated Timber, a 100% wood mass timber panel.
Kindly submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.