We welcomed in a new member:
We held several networking events.
At our MEAL, we embraced our favorite teams and learned about Personal Branding.
And at the Connected Chamber Women lunch, our ladies learned some self-defense techniques!
We also distributed 1,400 shop local coupon books to non profits!
Finally, staff has been hard at work preparing an amazing line up of programs for you for 2017!
2017 is going to be a great year!
Some things to watch for:
- A new monthly program (on Mondays) called Elevate, which focuses on power networking and connecting you with community & business updates.
- Extra benefits at Chamber lunches like free head shots taken by a professional photographer.
- Deeper diving professional development topics at MEALs
- More direct mail opportunities.
- Next: a young entrepreneur contest for cash prizes.
- A 5-week leadership program to take you to the next level.
These are some of the new opportunities that 2017 will bring!
Thank you members.
Together we are definitely making an impact.