What you will learn
- Define your goals in using social media
- The how, what and why of Linked In
- Optimise your Linked In profile
- How to add value to your followers
- How to use social media for professional networking
- Appreciate the importance of social media etiquette and privacy settings
How you will learn
This course is delivered online. This is an interactive, experience led course. Delegates will work to optimise their own digital profiles and create an action plan for going forwards.
A little about Jemima
Jemima is a ballerina turned aspiring professional triathlete, psychology graduate, marketing consultant and brand expert. Jemima has experience in developing marketing stategies to help elevate brands in their market space and in mangaing social media channels for international clients with over 1 million followers. Jemima is a sponsored Team Sandstone Athlete and Sandstone Associate.
The online course
- 1 Hour
- £100.00 + VAT per person
To book email: email@example.com