EL DORADO MAROMA
Travel Channel named Maroma Beach one of the 10 best beaches in the world. El Dorado Maroma sits right in the heart of it. The beach will seduce you. But it’s the entire experience at El Dorado Maroma that will make you fall in love.
The resort is intimately scaled, so you’re never more than a short stroll from the beach, the pools, the spa, and a variety of bars and world-class restaurants, including a pop-up fish market every Thursday featuring seafood caught the very same day. There are private, thatched-roof beach bungalows where you can enjoy a Sky Massage to the soothing ebb and flow of the ocean. And you’ll find that our staff has an uncanny ability to accommodate your needs, often before you even realize you have them.
No matter what type of dining experience you’re craving, you’re never far from something truly exceptional at El Dorado Maroma. As part of the Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® Experience, no two restaurants are alike, but each is extraordinary in its very own way.
- Caribbean Grill Restaurant - Mexican Caribbean Cuisine
- Kiyoko - Asian Cuisine
- Lima Limon - Peruvian Cuisine
- Mio Cuccina Italiana - Italian Cuisine
- Papitos Gourmet Beach Club
Private Pool Jacuzzi Suite
Private Pool Jacuzzi Suite - 3 nights $1,593.00 total for 2 adults
These suites offer the ultimate in privacy where you can enjoy the Caribbean scenery from your own private pool. These suites feature our lovely outdoor shower “Aguas del Amor”, romantic indoor Jacuzzi for two, Ipod Station, king size bed and comfortably decorated plush seating area that includes a pull out bed.
Karisma Gourmet Inclusive® Experience Features:
- Accommodations as selected with nightly turndown service
- Full-service concierge
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- All gourmet meals
- Variety of house wines
- Culinary activities
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from a selection of domestic and international premium brands
- Once-daily restocked mini bar with soft drinks, water and beer
- 24-hour room service (restrictions apply on rainy days)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Use of in-room safety deposit box
- Non-motorized watersports
- Spanish lessons, yoga, aqua aerobics, latin dance lessons, cooking classes and more
- Special nightly entertainment includes karaoke, live music, circus show and more
- Shopping tours to Playa del Carmen (limited seats)
- Sauna and steam baths at the spa
- Fitness center