- Born, February 21,1891
- He emigrated with his family to the United States in 1900.
- Sarnoff quit his job as an office boy with the Commercial Cable Co. when he was refused time off to observe Rosh Hashanah.
- In 1906, he was hired by the Marconi Wireless Telegraph Co.
- He rose to become of the head of the firm through determination and hard work.
- One of his posts was at the Wanamaker Department Store in New York City, where he and other Marconi operators followed radio traffic to determine the fate of the Titanic.
- He would later circulate the story that he was the first operator to actually receive a Titanic S.O.S. signal via wireless.
- David Sarnoff died December 12,197.
"We can not banish danger, but we can banish fear. We must not demean life by standing in awe of death"
- He was inducted into the New Jersey Hall of Fame in, 2013 for his services to inter prize.
- By 1921 Sarnoff was general manager of RCA and had revived an earlier idea to send music over the air.
- In 1955, Sarnoff received The Hundred Year Association of New York's Gold Medal Award "in recognition of outstanding contributions to the City of New York."
- The David Sarnoff Library is a library dedicated to Sarnoff's work and achievements.
Impacted on my life :
David Sarnoff is an impacted on my life because, he was a very independent person, and he didn't let anyone stop him from doing what he wanted. He was a very creative person and every outgoing. He is every successful and was a hard working person.
- "David Sarnoff." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 09 Dec. 2016
- "Biography." IMDb. IMDb.com, n.d. Web. 09 Dec. 2016.