We just had our off-site class last 10th of Friday and it was one of the best so far for this month. We went to Victory Antipolo to learn from our 6 month old church plant there and what the leaders did as far as Campus Ministry is concerned.

Victory Antipolo is located strategically infront of La Salle College of Antipolo. One of the Campus Missionaries in ENCampus Antipolo stated that they have identified more than 20 other campuses to be reached out in the City of Antipolo in the coming years. Let us believe with them.
batch fellowship before class
Ptr. mark constantino teaching us about character

Character is the 90% of who we are, the other 10% are our skills and talents. What I consider as a take home for me is the truth that "Character is the sum of one's moral being (the backbone of leadership and fiber of our being)"

Romans 5:3-4 (ESV) says "Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope"
After the class, we attended their Youth Service. It's amazing to see that from a 6 month old Church, more and more students come to know God and having a relationship with Him as Lord and Savior.
indeed, God is the builder of the church. not the leaders. not the programs.
And after, we took a class photo behind the World Map, or in this case, Word Map. I believe as we do this together hand in hand, we will someday reach out to every nation and every peoples from all walks of life for God.

Thank you! May God bless you and all the more prosper you in everything!

Together let's Change the Campus, Change the World!

thank you for partnering with us in this! you are a blessing not just to us, but to every soul who is being reached out through this ministry as well
Created By
Chris Aaron Dagoy


Created with images by Pexels - "bible book highlighter"

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.